Day 3: Hero's Journey
Start setting your goals
At some stage of every hero's journey they have to start thinking long term. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? The next question is how are you going to get there?
5 Tips to help you set and achieve your goals:
- Make sure your goals are specific, measureable and time bound
- Play the long game.
- Understand what drives you to achieve your goals.
- Be honest about your habits good and bad.
- Understand that if you do "Cheat" in some form, your only making it harder for yourself to succeed
Are you ready for day 3 of Hero's Journey?
WE HAVE PREPARED 3 GUIDED VIDEO WORKOUTS FOLLOWED BY HOW TO VIDEOS!
Join our free 5 min guided warm-up.
We work 20 sec and rest 10 sec
1. High plank
2. Plank T-Raises
3. Slow mountain climbers
5. 5 sec squat hold
7. Reach to high knee tap
8. High knees
Join our free 36 min guided home workout.
We work 30 sec and rest 10
1. Glute bridge
2. Alt reverse crunches
6. Forward lunges
7. Jumping Jacks
Join our free 10 min guided stretch.
We stretch 50 sec and rest 10
1. Abdominal stretch
2. Lower back stretch
3. Kneeling quadriceps stretch
4. Over head tricep stretch
5. Hamstring stretch standing
6. Calf stretch