Discover How The Chinese Used Acupuncture To Heal A Variety Of Ailments!
The classic Chinese explanation of acupuncture is that channels of energy run in even patterns through the body and across its surface.
These energy channels, named meridians, are like rivers flowing through the body to irrigate and nutrify the tissues. A blockage in the movement of these energy rivers is like a dyke that backs up in others.
The meridians may be molded by needling the acupuncture points; the acupuncture needles release the blockages at the dams, and restore the regular flow through the meridians.
Acupuncture treatments may therefore help the body's internal organs to rectify instabilities in their digestion, absorption, and energy production actions, and in the circulation of their power through the meridians.
- Chapter 1: Introduction To Acupuncture
- Chapter 2: How Acupuncture Can Diminish Neck, Shoulder And Back Pain
- Chapter 3: How Anxiety And Depression Are Treated With Acupuncture
- Chapter 4: Treating Sleep Issues With Acupuncture
- Chapter 5: Helping Heal Arthritis With Acupuncture
- Chapter 6: Healing Addictions With Acupuncture
- Chapter 7: Pain From Muscle Injuries Can Be Treated With Acupuncture
- Chapter 8: Using Acupuncture For Weight Loss And Controlling Obesity
- Chapter 9: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome And Fibromyalgia Treatment With Acupuncture
- Chapter 10: What you Need To Know To Find a Reputable Practitioner